Thursday, April 5, 2012

4/5/2012: And the final weight is....

Today is the offical day for the Dietbet "Last Supper" Challenge. and I am glad to report that my weigh in video is (with clothing on) 254.0!!!!

I actually weighed in at 252.2 this morning, but we can't go posting naked videos for Dietbet can we ;)

While I am VERY happy about my weight, (And I might celebrate a bit with my wife today) its just a point on the road. I still have 52 pounds to go for October, and yes the weight will only get harder to lose as we move on, but thats the REAL challenge isn't it?

I would like to thank my wife who had to deal with me and friends for being so supportive! I would also like to thank All-Pro for giving me the opportunity & the guys to compete against! A big thank you to Tina from Dietbet for being the go to gal, and also for helping me with my next challenge! And finally, thank you for reading this and checking in on me :D

This blog is not at all done, by the way, I still have my journey to go and the NEXT challenge in just a little over a week. Talk to you soon!

A VERY happy Mike :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Brooklyn, NY, United States
Mike Sisco is a karaoke DJ who has worked in the New York City area for over 12 years. Known as the "Velvet Voice of Competitive Eating," he has hosted a number of events for All-Pro Eaters up and down the East Coast, as well as in Canada. After weighing in at over 300 pounds, he became focused on dropping 100 pounds by October 2012. Currently, he is halfway to his goal which he has achieved through diet and exercise. He aims to run a 5K race in the near future.